Final Feedback Session


Due to the great feedback session from last time, I will now share the results from this one. The main results have been shown through the last two posts with the cover page and table of contents. While I didn’t get this feedback primarily from the session, I accumulated feedback (from others) to produce what I had to produce. For instance, the cover titles were changed because of the positioning I had last time. I also change the color of the font which allowed them to be more easily read.

In addition, although I didn’t receive as much feedback from the table of contents, I was told to add a part with sections that way the audience doesn’t only have 4 pages set as landmarks to the entire magazine. Adding this section would simply make it easier for the reader to navigate through the entire magazine.

Lastly, I got the idea that I should do “Must-do Things At The Beach” as my main article because those are usually entertaining to a greater percent of the population.

Overall, the feedback sessions are great and have helped me drastically improve my magazine, since one change can lead to many other great changes.

Popular posts from this blog

Double Page Spread Done!

Table Of Contents!

Article Research