Article Research


From the last feedback session, I got the idea of doing “Must-do Things At The Beach” as my main article. I will do some research and include the double page spread draft for this part of the project, since it is half of my entire magazine.

Besides, the beach there are many things that one can do in Miami. This includes going on tour buses, eating at restaurants, and simply enjoying the warm sun. Enjoying the sun can be done in many different ways with affordable prices that I will probably include into my magazine.

Here are some more topics that I can write about for “Must-do Things At The Beach”:
- Water Sports
- Food Tours
- Air Tours
- Relax at the beach
- Biking Tours
- Water Tours

These are the main topics, and I will cover those that I believe I will be able to more easily convey through writing.

Regardless, I also want to share the double page spread draft.

Here is the draft:

For the most part I plan I using the picture I have there as one of the many things that can be done at the beach. Additionally, I am happy with the color scheme as it will be able to convey a relaxing a beachy vibe.

Stay tuned for the final double page spread draft!


Citations:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g34438-Activities-Miami_Florida.html

Popular posts from this blog

Double Page Spread Done!

Table Of Contents!