Feedback Session


Today in class, we had a feedback session. We gathered up into groups of about 6 or 7 and gave feedback to other individuals on their projects including video and magazine blogs.
The feedback session was very interesting as everyone learned something from it and I got more ideas on future blog posts. Also, it opened my eyes to other things that can be researched improve my magazine like fonts and colors!

The main feedback I received is that I am on the right track, but that I should begin my actual production soon, or that I should at least create some sort of magazine sketch as a rough draft. This is just so I don’t get too behind on what I am supposed to do. Additionally, I was able to give feedback on some DOs and DON’Ts that some people did, such as having a cover picture that doesn’t really cover the entire page or having a picture simply not suited towards the target audience.

In the end, it was not only entertaining but it was also very helpful and I would love to do another one within a couple of weeks...

Popular posts from this blog

Double Page Spread Done!

Table Of Contents!

Using Canva!